As Rome official guide and lover of the city, I had the privilege to visit most of its monuments, temples, archeological sites and spots which took my breath away.
Unfortunately, working there as a guide, I’ve noticed how most tourist always visit the same sights, and very few is shown to them of the many treasures the city has to offer
I invite all of you to participate in an exclusive trip we organize once a year where you might discover- o re discover- Rome through my eyes and local guiding expertise.
Not need to be mention if haven’t visited yet the “classics” like Vatican museums, Coliseum and Roman Forum, Baroque Rome, we will do so , but in a new and unique way. But above all we love to offer very interesting alternatives like:
- Appia ancient Way by bicycle.
- Vespa tour to enjoy the sightseen and the less accessible neighbors like Gianicolo Belvedere or the surprising Garbatella district.
- Incredible Medieval churches, some of them the oldest Basilica of the Christendom.
- Visit the outstanding Ostia Antica archeological site
- The not that well known Vatican Necropolis and Saint Peter’s tomb
- Night tour of Saint Angelo Castle and enjoy the walk through the famous and mysterious Passetto, secret passageway for the powerful Papas.
Of course, we will enjoy the roman cuisine paying a visit to local restaurants, where I take my family, forget about tourist places with group menus.
At night we will offer walking tours to discover Rome night life and to experience the beauty of the city and its secrets enhanced by the night lights.
Looking forward to take you in this unique and once in a life time experience